Thursday, July 8, 2010

Christmas In July - Day 7



Oops - I am so sorry! I totally forgot to post this yesterday, so today will be a 2-FOR-THURSDAY. I fell asleep in almost an instant when I got home from work last night...working as a Christmas Elf in the summertime is pretty exhausting - I could sure use a igloo or a snowcone right about to cool off a bit!

So here are some fabulous holiday finds, ALL with how-to's - and these are all things I have added to my EVER-Growing List of TO-DOs.

Please click the photo to go to the linked site. Enjoy. : )Sb

Go from this to this...

Gather a bunch of glass ball ornaments and a wire hanger
to make this fabulous wreath by: Hope Studios


Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows from: Little Birdie Secrets
YUMMY!

So cute! You too can make these Lightbulb Snowmen from Trash to Treasure Decorating


A NO-SEW Santa table runner from: Tote's Life



and...have you been Naughty or NICE???
Make these Lumps of Coal gift boxes from: Tatertots & Jello

I've had a great time searching for great holiday crafty ideas & I have one more
FANTASTIC blog you HAVE to check out and bookmark for later...with a perfect name -
SOMEDAY CRAFTS - Crafty projects and ideas to make when you get the time someday...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin