Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Christmas In July - Day 5



I hope everyone is enjoying the Monday holiday. I did get to see my fireworks tonight from my upstairs bedroom window. My city sports complex that hosts annual fireworks display is just a few blocks away, so if it's too wet, hot and buggy, I can enjoy from indoors. It was wonderful.

Here is today's crafty Christmas in July post: How about altering a mini notebook for a great little place to stash a gift card or stocking stuffer.

Why have a plain notebook, when you can have a unique, handmade notebook and plan your Holidays in style!

This 4x6 inch mini altered school composition notebook has a vintage Christmas feel. It features a four tab divided sections. Perfect size for pocket, purse or backpack.

The background paper on front and back cover is Basic Grey holly berry patterned paper in red and green on cream with coordinating Basic Grey patterned striped paper divider tabs. A tag with "Noel" embellishes the front cover.

Thanks for dropping by! See you tomorrow : ) Sb

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin