Tuesday, July 7, 2009

EtsyTwitter Team Shop of the Week

LMCreation


I am so lucky to have found the E.T.T. and that each week I get to learn more about my teammates and their shops. This weeks shop is totally for me - purses are a guilty pleasure [how do I get my husband & relatives to shop here for me???]. I am admittedly a "BAG LADY" and there is so much eye candy for me in Lisa's shop. I love her simple style and attention to detail -AND- her saavy business sense [thanks for the twitter tips]. Please take a visit to LMCreation! This is where I will be getting my handmade gifts for my gal pals... SMb

Lisa Murdin is the creative genius behind the rainbow array of wristlets, pouches, purses and more at LMCreation. Whether from fabric, vinyl, or occasionally leather, the store's creations add a splash of whimsy and color to anything you wear.

Lisa's aim is to make "the best quality piece that I can in my own style and with fabrics that really appeal to me. I also aim to provide the best customer service that I can, the same kind of service that I would like to receive as a customer." Inspired by the beautiful variety of fabrics available, Lisa, like many textile artists, often feels that the fabric "tells me what to do, so when I see the right fabric I just know that it will make a special bag or wristlet or whatever."


Her tip for using Twitter? "Get involved with other people on Twitter, respond to their tweets, re-tweet something that is interesting or good for a new twitter member who might need some help. I might tell people what I'm working on, but I only post links to items in my shop once or twice a day, no more than that. People get to know me and the things that I make and I've had sales and custom orders from twitter contacts, as well as being featured in blogs and treasuries."
Lisa ships worldwide and is happy to provide quotes on custom orders.

Special Deal Offered at LMCreation: 10% discount offered to Twitter customers until July 12. Use code "EtsyTwitter" in the Message to Seller and 10% of purchase price will be refunded.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin