Friday, December 11, 2009

Big Announcement!!!



SalonD'Arte has been selected as one of the Holiday Sampler artisans. I am so excited to be part of this. Also one of my EtsyTwitter Team members ACageyBee is part of the Holiday Sampler, too.

I've been working my fingertips to the bone folding hundreds - LITERALLY... hundreds of paper squares making ornaments to prepare for my submission for the Holiday Sampler.



For those of you who are subscribers, I hope you enjoy a my gift of a Handmade Holiday to you, with a paper origami ornament, that is not only beautiful, but easy to make and I've included instructions to begin a new Handmade Holiday tradition with your family and friends.

I'll begin a special "12 Crafts of Christmas" post beginning this weekend...so check back to see what I've been up to in elf land : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin