Friday, November 27, 2009

Today's the Big Day!



Today is Black Friday - the official launch of the Holiday season. I am in the studio working on ornaments and other "Handmade Holiday" goodies.

As part of the huge Etsy event, SalonDArte is offering FREE worldwide shipping* and gift wrapping on all purchases through Cyber Monday. To see other participating shops in this event check out my friends with the EtsyTwitter Team and IndieSmiles.com for beautifully handcrafted items and great sales for the Black Friday Extravaganza.

Shipping will be via USPS first class parcel post. Due to the fragile nature of handmade paper ornaments - this tends to make the shipping a little costly. I am an artist and I want to put my handmade originals in as many happy hands as possible this holiday season : )

I am offering shipping upgrades - and these can be purchased additionally. Please convo for cost upgrades for Priority mail or overnight shipping upgrades. I be happy to bundle shipping costs on multiple items. I do not profit from nor markup shipping costs.

I hope everyone has a great Black Friday weekend! I'm going to get back to working on my "Handmade Holiday" creations and this year's ornament creation for my Grandmother's 2 dozen painting students...SMb

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin