Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Treat yourself to a Spa Day with

EtsyTwitter Team's Shop of the Week



It's Wednesday, mid-week, hump-day & half way to the weekend. So this weeks Etsy Artisan is much needed...so it's time for some much needed spa-therapy to get you through to the weekend. Enjoy : )

Becki Krska, of AmbientLights.etsy.com, creates several types of items for home fragrancing as well as bath and body items. She’s on a mission to make you and your home smell like heaven!


For home fragrancing she makes 100% Soy wax candles, 100% Palm wax Warmer Melts, Aromatic Sink Freshener & Gentle Cleansers (these are neat, be sure to check them out!). For bath and body items she makes goat’s milk hand and body oval soap bars (dye free) and goat’s milk Soap on a Pouf, which is similar to soap on a rope but it's on a shower pouf! Her shop also carries Natural Lip Balms (both flavored and unflavored), and Hair and Body Mist with Aloe and Vitamin E.

“I have spent countless hours and many months researching and testing my items to find the best materials available that I can use to create premium quality products at an affordable price. I don't make any item available for sale unless I love it and I have proven through thorough testing that it is a fantastic item!

“My inspiration to create comes from within. I have always enjoyed crafting and creating things; it's a part of who I am. I love the satisfying feeling of making something with my own two hands. For me it's thrilling and exhilarating to create items. It makes me feel good! Also, I always smell great because I spend so much time around fantastic fragrances, that's a good thing!”


She ships internationally. All US orders have flat rate shipping no matter how much you purchase. I know you want to smell good, too, so take advantage of this one-week-only special offer:

15% off ALL items OR Purchase three 7.50oz 100% Soy Jar Candles for only $20.00 (regularly priced 8.50 each) (15% off does not apply to the 3 for $20.00 special, it is already more then 20% savings!)

Special discounts do not apply to shipping. She can send you an invoice reflecting your savings before you make your payment or you can pay for your items and she will refund your savings via PayPal.

Most of her items have a quantity of one listed but she has more! Please feel free to contact her if you would like additional quantities of any item and she will create a custom listing just for you.

Follow her on Twitter @AmbientLights


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
AmbientLights.etsy.com


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin