Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cape Cod Jewels and Things

EtsyTwitter Team Shop Of The Week...




Here FISHIE-FISHIE... Get your funky fresh fish earrings, before Mr. Gull gets'um! Twirling, whirling, coming and going, these cute little fish earrings will make you do a double-take! I love those little glass fish! They remind me of the good old days when my Dad took me and my sister to fish with bamboo fishing poles...telling us "you'll only catch one if you smile..." These darling earrings make me SMILE -- and I just caught them in my Etsy shopping net...

Cape Cod Jewels and Things overflows with shiny, glittery, happy creations.

Vintage and new jewels wink back at you from rings, funky puzzle piece earrings, spooky Halloweeen-ready amber chandelier pendants and more. Owner Linda Stranger embraces both her inner magpie, and her sense of fun in her one-of-a kind designs.

"My best inspiration comes when I sit at my work desk and play with my beads and wire and findings... I love it when a piece of jewelry just seems to make itself while I'm playing!"

A perfectionist, Linda takes great care over each piece she creates,
and admits that some pieces never make it to the shop. "It takes me a long time to pick out components and assemble my jewelry. I want everything to be just perfect, and sometimes I have to just let something be, 'cause I'm never going to be happy with it. You should see all the stuff I DON'T list... ; )"

In addition to her jewelry, Linda recently debuted a line of adorable handcrafted paper products in her shop and loves giving customers a little something extra with each order. Jewelry purchases come in a box ready for gifting, and she strives to be as "green" as possible by reusing packaging.

As a member of the Etsy Twitter Team as well as Unique Women in Business, Linda shares new creations on Twitter, as well as satisfying her window shopping urge following the links of others.

"I just tweet my stuff, re-tweet or reply to interesting tweets... I have fun with it. :) I've gotten to know more about my fellow etsytwitter'ers, and I think they're getting to know more about me... and I LOVE to follow their links and check out their newest creations and finds. I'm a professional window shopper and twitter has been a great outlet for that!"

Visit Cape Cod Jewels and Things at http://capecodjewel.etsy.com/ or follow Linda on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/capecodjewel

All Halloween Items at Cape Cod Jewel
Are Marked Down to $6.66 This Week!

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
capecodjewel.etsy.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin