Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Halloween Goodie...




Whoa - this month has passed me by. I have been so busy working on my first wholesale order for a gift shop near Atlanta, Georgia called Legacy Too. I had so many Halloween Treats to make for my Etsy Shop... but this big order came in and I needed to get that out before the after Halloween pre-holiday mad dash. I've been quite the little elf and been making ornaments, tassels and even little boxes to house my little and big babies.

This is the one large origami lantern I did make for Halloween & since it was getting so close to the big haunted day, I sent it with my order as a thank you gift. I love this tassel I made for it - so grungy...but girlie : )

Happy Halloween Everybody - I'm off to make seven spooky puppy bibs for my boss and his 7 six-week old cock-a-poo pups...Sb

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin